Sole R92 Recumbent Bike
While many pieces of home fitness may be more popular at the moment than exercise bikes, did you know that a person who uses an exercise bike for health and fitness is more apt to stick with it longer than other pieces of home fitness equipment?
There are several reasons for this but in addition to getting a good effective workout, the recumbent bike can give you a comfortable workout. While many other types of fitness may put a strain on your joints or your lower back, with a recumbent exercise bike you have the plus of it being low impact and also the seat back can help to support your upper body and lower back.
Many physical therapists recommend a recumbent bike for their clients.
Sole Fitness R92 Recumbent Exercise Bike Highlights
- Compact in design so that you can fit it where you couldn’t fit other pieces of fitness equipment such as a treadmill or elliptical. The dimensions are 57″ D x 30″ W x 50″ H while a standard treadmill averages 70″ x 34″ x 55 with many that are several inches longer and wider. Yes, there are compact treadmills but on average a recumbent has a smaller footprint.
- The seat on the R92 exercise bike is both padded and adjustable. You can adjust the seat in 12 different positions so that you’ll be able to find an adjustment that fits your personal needs. You’ll also find that the back of the seat is nicely padded for comfort and support.
- The foot pedals have a 2 degree inward design so that your lower body is in proper alignment and the pedals are also over sized and like most recumbent bikes have a caged toe to avoid slippage.
- The range of programs for the R92 is quite nice. There are 6 Preset, 2 User, 2 HR and the program levels go from 1 to 20 so that you are always working towards your goals. There are several very challenging programs along with beginner type programs. Once you get accustomed to using the build in programs you can start to create your own and there are two open programs that allow you to do so.
- The console has a bright LCD monitor which is easy to see while you are sitting back and the buttons for the workout programs are conveniently located and easy to reach.
In addition, the Sole R92 exercise bike also has a water bottle holder, cooling fans, a speaker and a MP3/iPod docking station where you can plug you own MP3 player in to listen to tunes or maybe you may want to catch up on some audio books.
To get to know the Sole R92 and read more in-depth information including the very generous warranty just visit the Sole R92 Recumbent Bike page –> R92 Recumbent Bike
If you are not too familiar with recumbent exercise bikes you may be interested in watching this video from Expert Village on Youtube.
How to use a Recumbent Exercise Bike