Sole is known as an industry leader in Elliptical trainers and the E95 is the #1 Rated Elliptical
This is not my rating but the ratings of consumer groups and the fitness industry reviewers. Once you start to look at this piece you’ll soon see why.
When you want an elliptical trainer that will give you an effective workout today and also years from now you look for a machine that will hold up workout after workout, year after year and Sole ellipticals will do just that.
I like to call the E95 the fitness enthusiast’s elliptical.
Sole has given the E95 all the features that you would want and then they went one step above.
For example: This workhorse has a 34 pound flywheel and also a higher gear ratio which gives you both a much smoother ride but also a quieter one in both the forwards motion and in reverse.
The foot pedals are both over sized and cushioned and have been angled to provide less stress on the ankles and knees when compared to others.
Now this may not sound like much now, but how much of a difference will it make when you are in your senior years if you are not there already. If you are a senior, then you will notice the difference of the 2 degree angling difference.
With this model you can also customize the pedal angle further to fit your particular needs. It even has custom molded hand grips for extra comfort.
Its built as though you had custom ordered it and that’s just one reason why the Sole E95 Elliptical is rated #1.
Oh, and by the way — it is currently on sale and has free shipping in the US ( not including Hawaii and Alaska).
To visit Sole to get the best deal –> E95 SOLE Elliptical
Besides being rated the #1 elliptical, the Sole E95 has:
* A nice comfortable stride length of 20 – 22″ inches, that is adjustable to fit your needs. The 20″ – 22″ length is a good length to be be able to stretch out a bit while you are working out. I am 5’8″ tall with fairly long legs and when I use an elliptical with a standard stride length of 18″ I find that I never quite get the feeling that I am working out my lower body as well as I should. With a longer stride I can stretch out and really feel my body working.
* 20 levels of resistance so that you can start off slowly and then gradually increase your resistance as you become stronger and have increased cardio endurance. This also works well for the person who may not be in great physical shape now and wants to start off gently then add resistance as you become more physically fit.
* As expected you also have an upper body workout in addition to a lower body.
* There is a Heart Rate Control with an included chest belt and hand grips. There are also 2 user Heart Rate programs to make sure that you stay in your targeted heart rate zone. The hand grips give you a quick look at how you are doing while the chest belt will give you more accurate information.
* Wide range of workout programs to fit all types of fitness goals.
* Extra rear stability and can accommodate a user up to 400 pounds. This is much higher than most elliptical trainers as they often top out at 325 pounds.
* Brightly lit and intuitive console that allows you to keep up on your stats with a quick glance without having to stop your workout to see how you are doing.
There is much more to this elliptical than shown above and we suggest that you visit Sole to find out why this elliptical trainer is rated #1.
Sole fitness equipment is made to last and to prove it, take a look at the warranty that comes with the E95.
The E95 Warranty:
All service is performed In-Home
Parts / Electronics: 5 years
Labor: 2 years
Now that’s a sweet warranty!
To learn more and to get the best deal, visit Sole now E95 SOLE Elliptical