Even if you could afford a gym membership exercising at home may be your best bet!
Having a gym membership is a package deal. Gyms have the exercise equipment that they want you to use they offer the classes that they want, decide when you exercise and they provide their own instructors all for a giant price.
There are many benefits of working out at home instead of at a gym.
Choosing to workout at home gives you the power to be in charge of your workout.
You can save a lot of money working out at home. And you can save large amounts of time if you work out at home.
- Instead of paying hefty gym membership fees, you could instead use that money to purchase your own equipment. This equipment if good not only for one year, but you can use the equipment for as long as you want! Working out at home can save you hundreds to thousands of dollars a year.
- Another great benefit of working out at home are the many DVD’s that you can use in your workout. Instead of paying high prices for a class DVD’s offer more material and you can use the DVD’s unlimited times. There are workout DVD’s for step-aerobics to belly-dancing and kick boxing. Not only would you be exercising, but you can learn a fun new skill through working out at home.
- Most people have a hard enough time just looking for time to work out. If you have to go to a gym you waste your precious valuable workout time in the car. Instead of sitting in the car for 20 minutes, you can devote that time to your workout at home which will give you a longer and more fulfilling workout.
- Your gym may be available to you for 12 hours during the day, but your home is always available to you. If you like your workouts to be first thing in the morning, it is hard getting to the gym during morning commute and the gym may not even be open that early. Your home is available to you 24 hours of the day 7 days a week.
- When you exercise at your home you don’t have to exercise with other people. Not only can it be uncomfortable, but illnesses can be passed to you through the gym. Using the public showers to even the workout machines you are putting yourself at risk at catching an illness.
There are many benefits of working out at home. You can be as comfortable as you want in your own home exercising when you want to. And be happy knowing how much money you are saving by working out at home.
When you exercise at home you can choose from thousands of videos available at Youtube.com. Some are for beginners and others like the one below are only for the fit or advanced exerciser.